So....this assignment took me awhile to get started. Every blog I visited expected me to pay at least $50 to leave a simple little comment on the blog!! I went to 8 different websites and all of them told me I had to subscribe to them first to post a comment. Finally I landed on a blog that was from Blogger so I didn't have to pay. The site was called Television vs Children. It was written by a french lady so it wasn't perfect English but it was pretty good. This blog discussed the impact of advertising on child weight gain and was very well researched. It had a really good idea which was for parents to ask their child questions about the commercial when it came on so they knew the difference between commercials and shows. It would make the children aware of the ways that media and advertising people try to lure people in and it would keep them informed and aware.
The weblink to this site is: http://television-vs-children.blogspot.com/2006/11/advertising-impact-on-increaded-weight.html
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment